People always come into your life for a reason, a season, or a lifetime.
When you figure out which it is, you know exactly what to do.
When someone is in your life for a REASON
- It is usually to meet a need you have expressed outwardly or inwardly.
- They have come to assist you through a difficulty, or to provide you with guidance and support,
- To aid you physically, emotionally, or even spiritually.
- They may seem like a GOD-send to you, and they are.
- They are there for the reason you need them to be.
Then, without any wrong doing on your part or at an inconvenient time,
This person will say or do something to bring the relationship to an end.
- Sometimes they die.
- Sometimes they just walk away.
- Sometimes they act up and force you to take a stand.
What we must realize is that our need has been met, our desire fulfilled; their work is done. The prayer you sent UP has been answered and it is now time to let them go and move on.
When people come into your life for a SEASON
- It is because your turn has come to share, grow, or learn.
- They may bring you an experience of peace or make you laugh.
- They may teach you something you have never done.
- They usually give you an unbelievable amount of joy.
Believe it! It is real! But, it’s only for a season. And just like Spring turns to Summer and Summer to Fall, this season will naturally come to an end.
LIFETIME relationships teach you lifetime lessons
- Those things you must build upon in order to have a solid emotional foundation.
- Your job is to accept the life lesson, love the person anyway; and put what you have learned to use in all other relationships and areas in your life.
It is said that love is blind but friendship is clairvoyant.
Whether you were a reason, a season or a lifetime, thank you for being part of my life.
Author – Unknown
Want more? Take a look at this inspiring link: