1= NO Problem 2= Rarely a Problem 3= Frequent Problem
4= Serious Problem 5= Critical, this a Must Fix!
- I have no systematic way of selling:
no scripts; no tools; nothing that makes me feel empowered
- I give great presentations, but can’t get prospects to return my calls
- I am supposed to be a paid as a consultant, but way too often,
I give away my knowledge for FREE in my proposals and initial consultations
- I think I am a people pleaser. I worry more about other people’s feelings than getting my needs met.
- I often have difficulty picking up the telephone to make the calls I need to make—I am “guilty of procrastination”…obviously,
I do not manage my time well.
- Often I don’t get my needs met: sometimes I am too passive and put myself last, sometimes too aggressive when I feel like I am being taken advantage of — I have a hard time finding that middle ground.
- I find myself in “chase mode” a lot because I hear “I need to think it over” too often
- I don’t have a strong female role model to show me the way through the extra challenging situations that I face.
- I don’t have strong personal goals that I can use like a roadmap when I get OFF course. I spin my wheels alot in life.
- I want to LOOK-ACT-SOUND like THE LEADER in my industry and I have no idea who to go to for that sort of image consultation.
- When I get resistance while selling my program—I whimp out, and then I give up too much—too soon in the negotiation process. I need help negotiating.
- I hate to talk “money”— it is not my forte, so the pressure is on when there is a lot of money at stake and I need to seal the deal. I don’t know what to say/do.
- Too many of my prospects won’t make a decision because they want to “check out the competition” before they make a decision. I must be doing something wrong.
- I struggle with WHAT TO SAY when handling objections or when it comes time to “close the deal”. Handling objections feels like conflict, and I hate conflict.
- The two things I dislike about Sales the most is: my fear of rejection and my fear of being perceived as too pushy.
- My biggest challenge is getting my prospect(s) to make a decision and take action.
- I have too many things to do and not enough time to do them.
I feel disorganized and overwhelmed most of the time.
A few of the frustrations that you face as a woman in business?
Because Jane was a National Trainer for Dr. Stephen R. Covey, author of The 7-Habits of Highly Effective People she knows doing a small amount each day is the best way to “sharpen your saw” thereby staying sharp in the industry.
Our Mastermind Membership program is all about sharpening your skills through daily reinforcement. Monday through Friday has been devoted to specific topics where a 15-minute podcast is delivered. We are content rich in small doses. Want to hear a sampling of your Success Energizer? Hit the PODCAST image!
In our Mastermind Membership, you choose the DAYS to join us: everyday or match your needs to our topics and listen in on only those days.
Then when you have 15 minutes in your day for that reinforcement: in the car, on the train, on a walk, doing your chores, in the bathroom putting on make up, at the gym . . . basically, wherever your Mp3 player goes, or where your smart phone/laptop/tablet goes, we will deliver to you.
Additionally, with your membership, you get a 365-day Mastermind Journal that is also a Goal-Setting Calendar. We believe your skills and abilities are important, but your accountability will take you the farthest, the fastest. Our Mastermind Journal and Membership Program works without overwhelming you. As a matter of fact, you will feel so organized and so empowered, you will want every woman in business to join you right here, right now!
As a member of our Mastermind Membership, we will hold monthly webinars that will support you on what is most important. Even though we have specific subjects outlined for M-F, we know there will be a “theme” that comes up for the month. THAT is why it is very important to post your needs + wants on our Social Media Pages. By doing so, we get your best ideas and can address them immediately and then we will direct you to the podcast that has been produced just for you, and/or, we will get you onto the webinar to address you personally.
Our monthly webinars for women are FREE to our Members joining in October-November of 2013.